IGNORED

While We're Questioning Warp Signings...

The Green Kingdom

Guest AOOproductions

The fact that hud mo won accolades at an official DJ competition in England, the DMC World DJ Championships. This makes me respect him more, because being a skill in that area does take some true talent. And his take on music and arrangement should be novel or original at the very least. I'm downloading his EP now.

I left another one.

So I decided to leave a comment afterall, and they actually finally approved both of ours! Everybody should go leave a comment and maybe they'll reconsider this release... or not...

http://blog.bleep.com/2009/07/28/gonja-sufi-taster/#comments

Guest mafted

how can anyone find it surprising that we don't like these new artists? it's hardly cynicism.

i guess if it sounds stupid, it was meant to. it's so 'ironic' to sign dumb shit like this, you just don't 'get it'.

haha, right.

Meh, gotta keep the label running at full steam and in business, why not go for that demographic. What demographic? Hipsters. Oh yeah, that demographic.

brick-lane-hipsters1.jpg

It's not that bad, but I expect something a lot more polished to be....oh goddamn, I just hit the chorus and it's awful. Anyway, expect something a lot grander to be released by Warp, not this.

Is it just me or does his voice get worse as the track goes on?

really... this.

But as a song, if his voice was better. If it was more polished. This would be OK.

I've heard him on testament and he's not that bad on the song. His voice is terrible but i thought he was trying to do some bad Jazz vocals spout off. but Flylo would have done better hiring a Billie Holiday sound alike.

I left another one.

So I decided to leave a comment afterall, and they actually finally approved both of ours! Everybody should go leave a comment and maybe they'll reconsider this release... or not...

http://blog.bleep.com/2009/07/28/gonja-sufi-taster/#comments

Haha, that second one is really harsh because I was bitter about the first one not being added.

Archived