IGNORED

"Hello, My Name is Tom Jenkinson" : Brilliant Quality Video/Audio Capture of his Warp20 Sheffield Set

karmakramer

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean the one that starts at 21:00? That's another unreleased Squarepusher track.

yeah, it does sound like it!

I always thought it was a part of the same tune.

I want this

this is great

fucking insane lol

that jenkinson bloke knows how to cobble a tune together (though I recognize a few elements of these tracks (venus 17)

• 4 weeks later...

I wanted to post this here because it was on the 9th video which has the Rome track. So on that video there was IgnisArchives' comment that has a link to a YouTube video. When you click it it says "Aphex Twin/Squarepusher - U..." The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement."

The "U..." is probably Unreleased (at least I think so) which might be another video of either Aphex or Squarepusher playing the track. There was one take down as well from third-party, I forgot where I posted it but it was Aphex playing it on Sonar 2011. Someone re-uploaded it however, nothing happened to that video.

Here's the taken down video (I don't even know which channel it was on):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90iarkBOnoc

...and on this video you can find Ignis' comment:

It might also be for another reason that his/her's channel was taken down. I'm just speculating.

Archived