IGNORED

"Hello, My Name is Tom Jenkinson" : Brilliant Quality Video/Audio Capture of his Warp20 Sheffield Set

karmakramer

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

yeah, I've never heard him play it anywhere else besides that one gig in Glasgow that surfaced on YouTube (before it was taken down again) two years ago or so.

You found it! Indeed it is, it starts at around 21:00. What's interesting is that there's no laptop in sight and he seems to be playing from decks, what's not interesting is that the recording was chopped and we didn't hear the tracks being played in full.

I ripped it from Aphex's set and uploaded that here some time ago (fuckme.mp3 I think it was called), though someone else added the edits. It is from the Ireland set.

I ripped it from Aphex's set and uploaded that here some time ago (fuckme.mp3 I think it was called), though someone else added the edits. It is from the Ireland set.

Whicih Ireland set? I may have been there godamn it using my faulty recording device - my drug-addled brain!

Ah ffs.. sure i was at that show in my blonde wig a-la windowlicker. a few folks thought i WAS rdj before the gig cos of the ginger beard and demented smile. "shouldnt you be getting ready" one guy said... good times!

Archived