IGNORED

mitch murder - after hours ep

data

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im agressive because you are being an asshole, why not open your mouth unless you have something useful to say. no, suggesting someone go and install a completely different browser is not useful

i dont have like 5 different browsers on my computer just to be cool like everyone else here

alright, figured since this thread is already bumped and all, i might aswell reupload the ep for those who haven't got it yet, even though it's jazz by now, here.

thanks!

i don't have a label so i doubt there's going to be a hard release, i guess i could flac it if i felt i had the time though. :smile:

give me the wavs and I'll flac it for you

i would, the thing is though, i don't have the original .wav's anymore, in that case i'd have to render each track (.xrns) to .wav all over again, and then do the whole post eq'ing in audition on all of them (which would make them sound a bit different since i have a different mastering setup now compared to when i made those tracks). so, like i said, i could do it, i just don't think it's worth the time atm.

thanks anyway though. :sorcerer:

• 4 months later...

Archived