IGNORED

Black Moth Super Rainbow

EdamAnchorman

akthumb.jpg

BLACK MOTH SUPER RAINBOW

The Autumn Kaleidoscope Got Changed (Album, Sing To Us) + Ep, Sing To Us Limited Deluxe 2XLP

COMING SOON and ONLY AVAILABLE HERE

Rad Cult 2009

Originally a private press CDR from 2001, The Autumn Kaleidoscope Got Changed was never properly released, and mainly just given out to friends. Some material made it onto the first real BMSR album, Falling Through A Field in 2003, but Autumn's sound is more haunted and acoustic. Included on a specially etched record is EP, Sing To Us, an even less produced CDR made up of songs left off of the album.

Special Preorder version will be available along with the regular 2XLP, and includes an Autumn Kaleidoscope Tree Girl tshirt.

Side A:

# Colorful Nickels

# Appleworm

# Birdsnestmakesapattern

# Sad Branch

# Oat

Side B:

# Boatfriend

# String Tulips

# Shed

# Applewormappleworm

# Theautumnkaleidoscopehaships

# Yourteethandface (Marching Along)

Side C:

# Ithinkitisbeautifulthatyouare256colors (Original)

# The Appleworm

# 3

# Runthroughoraroundthepark

# Appleworms

# Leafhead, Sing To Us

This will be the first vinyl reissue by Rad Cult in a series of limited vinyl reissues that will cover all of the early and pre-BMSR private press tapes and CDR's.

Scheduled for future release:

The Most Wonderfulest Thing (2002)

Flower Slides (2000)

The Anti-Freakout Method + Violet Induced Armpit: Good Songs Infinity (1999)

Bad Vibrations (1999)

EP 97 + The F-ed Sound (1997/1998)

EP 96 (1996)

from what i understand most of these albums were very limited, some to a few hundred and some to less than 30. ep, sing to us and most of the albums from 99 and earlier have never been heard by fans outside of tobacco's allegheny white fish re-issue cd a few months back.

Guest Joebot Kill

ha christ... that seems slightly weird for all that really old stuff. i mean, i guess they have enough of an audience that they know it will sell, but i know i certainly wouldn't want things i made as teenager (presuming they were too i guess) widely released on a deluxe format...

i think it's vinyl thing that makes it seem weird. some of those earlier tapes might be pretty short though so they might be able to to compile it all onto a 2LP or something.

i'll probably be picking up at least a few of these though - i haven't heard most of the pre-BMSR things. weird that they're not doing falling through a field or start a people though... i'd love to get a copy of start a people.

eating us is out on vinyl next year too for those that didn't know too.

a lot of this early satanstompingcaterpillars stuff is hit or miss. the most wonderfulest thing is pretty great. most of the best stuff was collected and put onto falling through a field anyway. but yeah im still gonna get this. its just way too rad. hopefully falling through a field and start a people will eventually get re-released. but i think thats up to graveface records.

Guest Joebot Kill

ha christ... that seems slightly weird for all that really old stuff. i mean, i guess they have enough of an audience that they know it will sell, but i know i certainly wouldn't want things i made as teenager (presuming they were too i guess) widely released on a deluxe format...

i think it's vinyl thing that makes it seem weird. some of those earlier tapes might be pretty short though so they might be able to to compile it all onto a 2LP or something.

i'll probably be picking up at least a few of these though - i haven't heard most of the pre-BMSR things. weird that they're not doing falling through a field or start a people though... i'd love to get a copy of start a people.

eating us is out on vinyl next year too for those that didn't know too.

a lot of this early satanstompingcaterpillars stuff is hit or miss. the most wonderfulest thing is pretty great. most of the best stuff was collected and put onto falling through a field anyway. but yeah im still gonna get this. its just way too rad. hopefully falling through a field and start a people will eventually get re-released. but i think thats up to graveface records.

yeah i'm guessing it's somewhat of a contractual thing with graveface probably owning rights to start a people and falling in a field.

but GF seem to love putting vinyl out too - so it makes me wonder why they are putting their effort into this rather than just sorting out with graveface to get those two on vinyl.

just seems weird, like you say - a lot of the most wonderfulest thing ended up on falling in a field anyway. i'm not complaining though - it just seems unusual.

hopefully graveface will reissue them. i mean, its gotta be on their minds. they DO seem to love vinyl so much. id love to hear start a people on vinyl. that would be awesome news. something tells me after eating us drops on LP they will start plans to release it. graveface is cool like that.

Archived