IGNORED

mini amen track

Guest naos

i liked it a lot, but i felt like just about everything (other than the percussion) could use some eq and leveling. everything feels too 'soft' (quiet and lacking punch). i think its a fun track it just needs more life pumped into the already existing framework!

thanks dude...any suggestions?

I didn't want to bother with eq-ing, but I could do it I guess...or send you project file with samples if you want(ableton).

@chimera slot mom

glad you liked it! :wink:

A bit of EQ, mixing, and a slight tempo increase would make this decent although the hoover turns me off. Liked that mental organ type thing though quite a bit. In all honestly the breaks need work too. sorry.

Guest Glass Plate

yeah that hoover bass is WEAK.

also this sounds exactly like a 94-98 amen track I guess? Is that what you're going for? I mean that's fun in all, but not very useful. D:

yeah that hoover bass is WEAK.

also this sounds exactly like a 94-98 amen track I guess? Is that what you're going for? I mean that's fun in all, but not very useful. D:

I'm not trying too much to achieve something like certain musical form.

I was just having fun in ableton.

Stuff I'm doing varies greatly. This track is less coherent than other ones

I made recently.

Archived