IGNORED

Bark Psychosis

Guest beatfanatic

Guest beatfanatic

Ive been listening to their album called "Hex" for couple of weeks now and its incredible.

any fans here??

i have codename:dustsucker, it's pretty brilliant. never heard hex though. i love that mid 90s talk talk related/inspired stuff. o rang's another great band, though they're a lot more jammy and psychedelic:

http://www.emusic.com/album/O-Rang-Herd-Of-Instinct-MP3-Download/10602895.html

i seem to remember a couple of bark threads from the past. hex is near brilliant. dustsucker is good. the problem with them is i always find myself thinking "talk talk did this sort of thing a bit better"

i seem to remember a couple of bark threads from the past. hex is near brilliant. dustsucker is good. the problem with them is i always find myself thinking "talk talk did this sort of thing a bit better"

yeah pretty much. but there's still something a little different about bark psychosis.

also, slowdive's last album pygmalion is another great one in the same style, though it's much more minimal. kinda like saw2 in places, imo. except with live instruments.

Archived