IGNORED

Lone - Ecstasy & Friends

BOCfan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been pushing it back since the summer so I'd expect it soon. The Kona Triangle album came out last week which is him & Keaver & Brause and is also quite brilliant.

Is it just me or does it sound exactly like Lemurian?

Do you mean the Kona Triangle album? if so I gotta have to respectfully disagree... having heard both lemurian and the middle way (k&b), kona triangle sounds pretty much like what you'd expect of the collab (and good too :) )

Is it just me or does it sound exactly like Lemurian?

Do you mean the Kona Triangle album? if so I gotta have to respectfully disagree... having heard both lemurian and the middle way (k&b), kona triangle sounds pretty much like what you'd expect of the collab (and good too :) )

It was in reference to the Lone album preview.

it sounds extremely similar. although i think it's more his 'style'. but it is really similar to his last album from what i'm hearing from the samples

• 2 weeks later...

getting kind of annoying how he obviously seems to feel naked without that kick-effect

huh?

same effect-love problem as clark with his extreme compression, only clark putting "a bit" more variety to it.

Call it a signum or whatever, but imo it was over used on lemurian alone.

getting kind of annoying how he obviously seems to feel naked without that kick-effect

huh?

same effect-love problem as clark with his extreme compression, only clark putting "a bit" more variety to it.

Do you mean the warbly volume cutting in and out in time with the song effect? If so, I agree that this can get tiresome pretty quick (especially when used on multiple tracks). I like Lemurian a lot, but it sounds like he's really pushing this effect on the new one...

Guest viscosity

tracklist.

TO BE WITH A PERSON THAT YOU REALLY DIG

SUNGRAZER CASCADE

PARADISE BACKYARD JAM

ARCADE

WAVES IMAGINATION

ENDLESSLY

THE TWILIGHT SWITCH

LOVE HEADS

KAREN LOVES KATE

GO GREENHILLS RACER

APPLE HI

huh?

well i guess you don't have to listen to it if it's so bothersome and annoying.

give me some nice drums and nice melodies and i'm down no matter what the compression technique is.

the dude has his own style and should keep doing what he's doing.

Guest windows78

coming out in the next 3 or 4 weeks!! please support and don't going looking for a leak......out of everyone i know lone really needs to keep making music and hopefully this album will help him get to the point where he can make, release and perform his music full time!!

album artwork >>

WERKCD008_lone_ecsta82B756.jpg

thoughts? :-)

coming out in the next 3 or 4 weeks!! please support and don't going looking for a leak......out of everyone i know lone really needs to keep making music and hopefully this album will help him get to the point where he can make, release and perform his music full time!!

Ah, that's better! I'll be buying legit for definite, have no fear. I'd sooner buy the CD (my local shop in Norwich is usually excellent for independent releases) but just in case it doesn't surface, which digital outlets will be selling this?

I sort of like the artwork (reminds me of 80s Activision game cartridges somehow...?), but I can see it getting a bit of flak. But then I think I was the only person who liked the cover of Lemurian. Anyway, thanks for the update.

Archived