IGNORED

David Firth rips on mainstream music

thehauntingsoul

Why is a canadian internet dweeb bringing British people to the attention of the animations of David Firth.

What went wrong with this.

My thoughts exactly!!! David firth is the reason I fell in love with British culture in the first place. Actually it was through salad fingers that I discovered BoC, and subsequently Afx and then Ae and all that other good stuff.

Suffice to say he was my window into your world

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew that would be the case.

And beariksson can you pleae stop lurking at the bottom of every page i click into? You're like Michael Caine in Dressed To Kill or some shit. Fuck man, pretty unnerving seeing you at the bottom of every page, every day.

holy shit I never really look at those things but now that you mention it.....

I don't really get lurkers, like its pretty strange to post on message boards to begin with but to just read them but not want to get to know any of the characters??? its like we're some sort of sitcom show for them and they feel the entertainment value will disappear if they interact with us.

I don't really get lurkers, like its pretty strange to post on message boards to begin with but to just read them but not want to get to know any of the characters??? its like we're some sort of sitcom show for them and they feel the entertainment value will disappear if they interact with us.

Haha that is spot on!

go fuck yourself, mcbpete

And what if I do fuck myself Monsieur. Pastrami, it's not as if I give two fucks about any of your opinions. You're simply an illiterate non-watmm entity as your previous post proved, your messages count for balls and I get PMs from people laughing at you. Do not pass Go, and do not collect £200.

Guest abusivegeorge

go fuck yourself, mcbpete

And what if I do fuck myself Monsieur. Pastrami, it's not as if I give two fucks about any of your opinions. You're simply an illiterate non-watmm entity as your previous post proved, your messages count for balls and I get PMs from people laughing at you. Do not pass Go, and do not collect £200.

Yeah wtf, where the fuck did the go fuck yourself come from?

I'm pissed coz you basically just said David Lynch was shit.

Go fuck yourself KY.

This is quite possibly because they may have the right idea.

• 1 year later...

There was a AMA (ask me anything) on Reddit with him. For anyone who's not familiar with reddit, it's sorta like a Q&A. It was a good read, once you get past all the "OMG YOU ARE THE REASON I LISTEN TO APHEX/BOC/SOMESHIT"

This latest salad fingers was pretty good but I don't like that he abandoned the wavy outline effect, because that was a huge piece of the whole salad fingers feel and really it's one of the things that has defined firth's style. I really hope he hasn't decided to abandon it entirely...

Other than that though it's pretty classic salad fingers. Could have used some creepy music, maybe not the classic boc tune but something rather than nothing.

• 2 years later...

Archived