IGNORED

kakapo's LAST POST

kakapo

picture the scene; joyrex sat in restaurant with wife, debussy twinkling background, faces lit by candlelight - his pager beeps. he looks, his face slackens. "what is it?" his wife asks, seeing his expression turn suddenly grave. "i have to go" he mutters. "but we just ordered! our breakfast burritos will be here any minute!" she replies. he looks up and with stern conviction says "it's the internet, i'm needed. i have to go". her expression too hardens as she gives a curt nod of comprehension. in one swift movement joyrex launches from his seat, tucks his boner into his sweatpants and makes for the door, casually vaulting a children's birthday party table and farting at the peak of his arc.

Guest placidburp

picture the scene; joyrex sat in restaurant with wife, debussy twinkling background, faces lit by candlelight - his pager beeps. he looks, his face slackens. "what is it?" his wife asks, seeing his expression turn suddenly grave. "i have to go" he mutters. "but we just ordered! our breakfast burritos will be here any minute!" she replies. he looks up and with stern conviction says "it's the internet, i'm needed. i have to go". her expression too hardens as she gives a curt nod of comprehension. in one swift movement joyrex launches from his seat, tucks his boner into his sweatpants and makes for the door, casually vaulting a children's birthday party table and farting at the peak of his arc.

God damnit you fucker!!! Fucking blasted my asda coke out of my nose as I read that!! It burrrnnnsss!!

well, if you want something hard enough, you'll go to some lengths to get it.

and that was some fine work. mega lols all round.

but its all for not, if there was a subforums you'd definitely have won your green card with that though.

genius enough to have warranted the lol none the less.

good stuff kaks.

well, if you want something hard enough, you'll go to some lengths to get it.

and that was some fine work. mega lols all round.

but its all for not, if there was a subforums you'd definitely have won your green card with that though.

genius enough to have warranted the lol none the less.

good stuff kaks.

surely naught.

Guest ezkerraldean

i've drank 2.5 litres of pikey cider in the time it takes to watch Angels and Demons. i just spewed, as did my drinking buddy.lol