IGNORED

post pics of your cat(s)

Guest thanksomuch

yeh :/ we got a new puppy and she was ok at first but then just took off. Its been a week now. 
The problem is she's the least dominant of everyone in the family, she was hiding on out garage but now shes disappeared. Ive got some calmers for the other stressy cat but hes not so bad as at least hes coming back.

i went to the animal shelter today and checked out the itty bitty kittys.  so freaking cute.. i want to adopt all of them.

do it

yeah, and be the crazy cat person.

• 2 weeks later...

We found Moon Rock! she had been locked in someone garage up the room from us for 3 WEEKS. Surviving on mice and god knows what else. She had to had drips and blood tests so has lil booties. Her nose is scrapped from trying to get out. Shes super super happy to be home <3

19702405_10159126378660454_6756577611331

What a stud. I love those Siamese. They always look like they're on the verge of tearing something to shreds.

yeah he always looks at me like i shit in his litterbox but whenever i touch him he rolls over like a puppy and starts purring.

also their crosseyes make them trying to pounce on anything hilarious. he always ends up a couple inches to the side of his target and then tries to play it off like he meant to

fd91f8dba746a3b4457e1082a54c4396.jpg

v happy for moon rock, quite good news

here's this idiot

ddc99a980e9bdb527a8e6706ae491a0b.jpg

94744ee3fe50cc2f285ff633e2b63a34.jpg

them eyes! could get lost in them. am i a furry now? no of course not.

but really very pretty kitty.

• 2 weeks later...

my cousin just bought two more siamese cats, now she has three... she picked them up on sunday and they are so kawaiii!

when we were outside on the porch the longer haired one got into this trouble:

aaaaaaaa.jpg

flol

yeah they're adorable and trouble makers... the one climbing the screen is Poppy and the other one on the ground hasn't been named yet but i think it will be something flower related.

• 2 weeks later...