IGNORED

post pics of your cat(s)

Guest thanksomuch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dg9GwXN.jpg

She stayed sitting like this for a good 10 mins, such a little weirdo.

yeh but it's not even a she it's a he lol

it was airing it's dong out or something

• 4 weeks later...

AAGOHBq.jpgb3oPMgN.jpg

My cat Roscoe sleeps 27 hours a day. He lives at my parents house currently because I can't have cats on my lease + he's an indoor/outdoor cat and my parents have a way better property and safer neighborhood for him. He's the most friendly cat to everyone any anyone. I guess lately he's been seen eating strawberries from the neighbors garden. Like father like cat-son!

• 3 weeks later...

Cats are amazing, fucking what the hell. I pet a park cat the other night, and it was great. I said hi to another park cat this morning, and cat meowed back. Imagine a rave with only cats- they would be so hardcore and flying everywhere. Somehow I don't think cats are good at driving cars, but they seem like they'd be naturals at some form of nunchaku.

Just died two days ago. Been in the family since 1995 and had just passed the venerable age of 22 a few weeks back. Deaf but otherwise pretty healthy until the last few days. Godspeed my prehistoric kitteh <3

Pscz1i0.jpg

Just died two days ago. Been in the family since 1995 and had just passed the venerable age of 22 a few weeks back. Deaf but otherwise pretty healthy until the last few days. Godspeed my prehistoric kitteh <3

Pscz1i0.jpg

this cat looks like it could give you life advice