IGNORED

post pics of your cat(s)

Guest thanksomuch

• 2 weeks later...

Thor is probably round the age she was when she had him. crazy. but yeah, I think she definitely had some refined breed in her. I wonder how Thor's siblings are doing.

If I was living over there that cat would have a home for sure. I haven't had my cat living with me for about two years because of my lease. He lives up at my parents where he has a huge house and property to roam.

Daaaawwwee at all the kitties in this thread

1 kitten left from previous batch

I want =(

edit: I actually want it. Can we make it happen?

If you manage to travel to Kiev after September, we've got upcoming festival in beginning of November https://www.facebook.com/events/1731653040442020/ to make that travel not just cat deal) But I dunno about documents that u'll need to travel back to Canada with cat, for EU you need some sort of passport for animals to travel with planes. Ukrainians formed a big diaspore there in Canada maybe someone can bring it with him if we spread this to some facebook group etc, but first we need to manage required documents

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...