IGNORED

post pics of your cat(s)

Guest thanksomuch

• 1 month later...

Any relation?

None! I know, they look so similar!! The older one (more to the right) is a 3rd gen common grey tabby, father bred them. The one more to the left is a rescue, was growing up on a farm as a kitten, owls and hawks and shit swooping. We got him when he was still a bit premature (shouldn't have left the mother quite yet). He loves the older one, it's his papa.

they look like sibirian forest cats. what race are they?

No special or pure breeds, just Grey Tabbies. I love their markings though. Very pretty imo.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

ufzL9J7.jpg

sadly this is the last-ever photo of me & Louisa… thank you Salvatorin for taking the pic

<3 sorry to hear that. thx salv for catching a beautiful moment =)

I carelessly posted my photo below your remembrance of Louisa without comment. Sorry for being insensitive bronchus, its really tough to lose a pet....sorry for your loss.

Edited by monoppus

I carelessly posted my photo below your remembrance of Louisa without comment. Sorry for being insensitive bronchus, its really tough to lose a pet....sorry for your loss.

no need to apologise - thank you for the kindness

• 2 months later...

I hope you're on the mend, Bronchuseven.  I waited more than a year before deciding to get another cat after Maverick passed away.  I'm glad I met this one tho.

I've been growing oat and wheat grass for Honey-cat to fight the formation of hairballs (it is working quite well!), and lucky for me she loves it like a treat!

MjhRun9.png

cmKUUSl.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice quality on those D-form.

I love my cats more than my girlfriend. At least they have sex with me whenever I want

Get that pussy

• 2 weeks later...