IGNORED

post pics of your cat(s)

Guest thanksomuch

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Ivan Ooze said:

awwww ?

they are from the same nest?

Mine? Naw, we rescued the little guy from a barn when he was teeny tiny - older one was maybe 3 years old already. Probably too early away from his mum. So I think he thinks of the older kitty as his papa or something. He’s very very close to him. 

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Like 2

Just now, Hugh Mughnus said:

Mine? Naw, we rescued the little guy from a barn when he was teeny tiny. Probably too early away from his mum. So I think he thinks of the older kitty as his papa or something. He’s very very close to him. 

Bleacher Report

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you won't mind posting a pic of Siam and I. Siam died this Saturday and I have no words to express how much I love him, how important he's to me / who I am, and how much his absence hurts. A truly exceptional being, one of my very, very favorite ever. Living 17 years together was an exceptional gift, can't help wishing it lasted a few decades more.
Je t'aime mon chat.

378177999_nilcouleur_019.jpg

• Sad 16

2 hours ago, Nil said:

I hope you won't mind posting a pic of Siam and I. Siam died this Saturday and I have no words to express how much I love him, how important he's to me / who I am, and how much his absence hurts. A truly exceptional being, one of my very, very favorite ever. Living 17 years together was an exceptional gift, can't help wishing it lasted a few decades more.
Je t'aime mon chat.

tenor.gif

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nil said:

Je t'aime mon chat.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Having had cats all my life, I know the pain.

We lost our boy Bébé a couple of weeks ago. I miss him, and so do our other cats. He was very young. We think he was poisoned by bait left out by hunters to kill wild foxes. Hunters are bastards.

IMG_9526RAWRAW edit.jpg

IMG_1627_RAW.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

On 5/24/2021 at 10:25 PM, Nil said:

Je t'aime mon chat.

late post but RIP/sympathies. it's been many years since I felt the same pain but I remember it very clearly.

• Sad 3

I haven't had cats for a while but I come across them when traveling.

This bastard I found in a communal kitchen stealing food and when I tried to scold him he just looked at me defiantly

image.png.c14774550caeeb45505fa681dde56d12.png

Later this one decided to join me for dinner

image.png.9304a961b70c34c89b0ddb05d0031d25.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 1