IGNORED

post pics of your cat(s)

Guest thanksomuch

• 1 month later...

My cat has her own name for me.  Or at least a vocalisation that she only uses when she sees me or wants to call me from another room.  It's not a give me attention meow as she has plenty of those, and they're the same regardless of who she is talking to.  Is this a thing?   

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

We addopted this bro and sis. They were found on the street and stimpy the girl had a foot missing. A vet had to amputate a piece of the bone and they were sick but now they have the best life here 

IMG-20220206-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20220120-WA0002.jpg

20220130_104822.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
10 hours ago, hello spiral said:

unknown.png

RIP Korg

My best friend of 8 years

I love you and I miss you

fuck. RIP. also Honey.

I moved and I'm apart from Thor for weeks at a time until I manage to get this place liveable enough to sneak him in. that's bad enough feels, death I don't even want to contemplate.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2022 at 12:58 PM, hello spiral said:

unknown.png

RIP Korg

My best friend of 8 years

I love you and I miss you

Condolences. Do you mind if I ask how Korg passed away?

We just lost Antonio and are absolutely gutted. We think he had a heart attack. From what we can tell he was sitting on top of his favorite chair, fell off (we heard a loud thud), meowed like crazy and I watched him take it his last breaths as I looked him in the eye. I miss you so much Antonio - you really were my best friend. Nine years old. 

IMG_3457.jpg

• Sad 8

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2022 at 2:03 AM, valsprismatico said:

Condolences. Do you mind if I ask how Korg passed away?

We just lost Antonio and are absolutely gutted. We think he had a heart attack. From what we can tell he was sitting on top of his favorite chair, fell off (we heard a loud thud), meowed like crazy and I watched him take it his last breaths as I looked him in the eye. I miss you so much Antonio - you really were my best friend. Nine years old. 

IMG_3457.jpg

Sorry to hear about Antonio :^(

Yeah this is my first cat death and it's pretty fucking gutting.

Her appetite started to fade so we had to get her to the vet. At first we thought she might have an impacted hairball or something. Vet thought it might be a kidney problem and we were looking at just changing her diet and probably having her on medication for the rest of her life. But then the more experienced vet (bear in mind this is like now £600 in the hole with tests and vet visits etc) decided to stick his oar in and said she was a bit young (8) to be having kidney problems and wanted to do an ultrasound scan. 

Turned out she had stomach lymphoma, he said she probably had 3-4 weeks left to live.

He took all the kidney meds etc off our bill and just gave us a load of (thankfully cheap) meds to keep her comfortable. Steroids, appetite stimulants and nausea inhibitors.

Luckily she was never in such obvious stress + pain that we felt we needed to call out the needle man. She passed away Saturday night on the 15th of October. It was a very sudden change where she was mildly freaking out and couldn't settle anywhere. Eventually she just laid on the floor breathing very fast and hard. I laid down with her and held her and talked to her the whole time, it took around 2hrs for her to pass.

We buried her (illegally) in the park local to me, in the bushes on the edge of a secluded little 'wild' overgrown nature field.

Now we have Moog:

E89A4DB9-B583-4ED3-977C-A611498E8D98.jpg

B91B0D67-7A41-4850-8C72-19A0F158EFA3.jpg

D7EA84F4-03A2-4081-9B19-4F9DADCAFEF8.jpg

• Sad 2

• 4 months later...