IGNORED

What song got you into electronic music?

sneaksta303

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh shit; good call on Wizards & Warriors! I loved the hell out of that game <3 Good music too!

There was this insane glitch in our copy of the game (but not in others that I tried). Basically, in the 2nd forest level, you stood at the left edge and tapped up to fall off the edge of the screen (only if you had the feather of floating). Once you fell over the edge you'd go into "glitch world" - basically you'd fall for a few minutes through surrealistic glitches until you reached the bottom. Distorted enemies would appear but couldn't hurt you. Sometimes you'd be trapped forever in glitch world, but other times you'd manage to find a grey door that would appear and disappear randomly. If you got through, you'd be back in the first forest like nothing happened! Like I said, I tried other copies of the cartridge & the glitch didn't work.. nor did it work in any of the emulators I've tried.

Archived