IGNORED

Somethingawful Goons MSPaint Their Genitals NSFW

triachus

irari, Watmm is like an empty warehouse so the way I see it might as well let whoever wanders in play around on the discarded machinery...

fucking lol

on a related note, I'm glad to see Irari around here again, its been some while since I've noticed him around.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest analogue wings

No, IRARI does have a valid point. George don't get me wrong, you seem like a sweet guy,

but you and your chums are suffocating GB with love hugs. The majority of your posts fall into either unnecessary or msn/pm category.

Perhaps ever time you get the urge to post "Fucking lol" just walk away from the computer and go do 20 press-ups.

+1

They aren't willing to make a stand Irari coz there is nothing to make a fucking stand about lol.

Get the fuck out of general banter, search the internet for its definition and then come back, jesus christ.

No, IRARI does have a valid point. George don't get me wrong, you seem like a sweet guy,

but you and your chums are suffocating GB with love hugs. The majority of your posts fall into either unnecessary or msn/pm category.

Perhaps ever time you get the urge to post "Fucking lol" just walk away from the computer and go do 20 press-ups.

+1

its obvious that irari is 99.10% more welcome in watmm then george will ever be, im not being hostile, but it is the truth.

Guest Enter a new display name

They aren't willing to make a stand Irari coz there is nothing to make a fucking stand about lol.

Get the fuck out of general banter, search the internet for its definition and then come back, jesus christ.

f28814974d3e13516658bd48817dd0b9.gif

+1

its obvious that irari is 99.10% more welcome in watmm then george will ever be, im not being hostile, but it is the truth.

seriously. Despite making 40 posts a day somehow george manages to contribute less than a solitary weed post. Fucking shut up once and a while george. christ.

Guest abusivegeorge

lol @ you guys letting me stick my dick in your arse.

Welcome to General Banter dudes.

I'm now going to post fucking lol lot more often, I actually only post it when I've genuinely laughed out loud, so now i'm going to post it when I've not actually lolled but mildly identified with a post.

FUCKING LOL

Like most people use the lol for. You noobs honestly.

Guest abusivegeorge

Also lol @ this thread being alerted to my attention by about 30 watmmers all saying "wtf what a bunch of twats".

FUCKING LOL

Guest abusivegeorge

Uusually I just try and ignore this stuff, but damn if people aren't getting fed up with some of you complaining, actually reading back I realise none of you were really having a go at me, but honestly this really is General Banter, it really does say that in the title.

Guest abusivegeorge

If he bothers you so much, why not just block him?

He was supposed to have done that a few weeks ago, but exclaimed that he'd rather just ignore me the old fashioned way instead.

That worked out really well.

Guest abusivegeorge

So there are people you care about that you only talk to on General Banter? Wow must be a really loving relationship. The people I care about from watmm I rarely have contact to on watmm at all, I speak to them on the phone, via phone calls and texts, even those from America/Canada, or Via msn, sometimes myspace or even Facebook. If you acre about them so much I would suggest other ways of communication instead of just watmm Gen Ban.

I would also suggest that you look up twitter.

Guest abusivegeorge

Sorry about your thread being turnt into as fucking pile of wank by Irari Triachus, I was quite enjoying it.

You may have noticed me and clax were engaging in what is known as "general banter" before Irari came and fucked it up.

'lol' gutted. now you know how ppl feel when you shit over there threads with the lol's

so thats a big lol in its self

and i answered his question.. i said i don't give a shit about ABML so that's that. lol.

oh and lol, your right! i only talk to my friends on watmm forum. even lol my mum lol comes on lol and asks me to pick up some milk from the shops lol!! Imagen that!! LOL!!!

Guest abusivegeorge

I just let abusivegeorge put his penis in my bum again

Gutted? lol!

I cannot believe you went and let yourself get wound up Chris, I expected more than that.

Archived