IGNORED

video game music thread

Guest chax

Can't really beat the Tetrisphere soundtrack, especially in it's era. Sounds like it should have been released on Skam. I recorded these on loop on to my tape deck from my N64 back in the day.

Edited by omnii

Guest bitroast

Can't really beat the Tetrisphere soundtrack, especially in it's era. Sounds like it should have been released on Skam. I recorded these on loop on to my tape deck from my N64 back in the day.

yaaaas. was listening thru my youtube music playlist on shuffle other day and a tetrisphere song came up and took me by surprise haha

this one vvv

• 2 weeks later...

Just started playing Hyper Light Drifter because it's finally on sale on PSN.

The music is every bit as amazing as the trailers. Some of the "dungeon music" reminds me of SAW II.

Yeah HLD is my favorite indie game of this year for sure. Best music in the game is in the Western region IMO. Though if I were you I'd start in the East and work your way counterclockwise.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

I have been hearing about this game, i'm definitely gonna check it out now that i know he did the score.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...