IGNORED

Skip - Eye Earth (Video)

Guest Skip

Guest David R James

This is my video for my track Eye Earth.

(I only used own recorded sounds + voice samples from the animation movie "Grave Of The Fire Flies" by Isao Takahata.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fvzbiNx0Uw

rate,share,tear,spread,keep,love,hate and enjoy or not if you like...

Regards

.Skip.

This is really nice. Sure the flipped images are nothing new, but that doesnt really matter as there are some really interesting patterns and evolutions, the tracks is nice to.

thanx ,it was my first video try-out and indeed, the mirrored images are nothing new,but I figured, if music is stereo,the video for it should be aswell (shurely might contradict myself in the future about this) and symetric seems so pure to me...most natural beings are...a human face...makes you wonder...

thanx again guys ,for checking.

regards

Guest placidburp

As you know Skip, I adore this track so much. My bias aside, the video is lovely too, really fits the mood of the song and some amazing images are created.

Words cannot express how much I love this tune!! Post more often mate!! :beer:

As you know Skip, I adore this track so much. My bias aside, the video is lovely too, really fits the mood of the song and some amazing images are created.

Words cannot express how much I love this tune!! Post more often mate!! :beer:

hey burpy,glad you like it,thanx for support, and idd; will try to post more if I let myself. see you

Archived