IGNORED

Appalachian Autumn

Guest Erothyme

fat beat that comes in around 1:40 is gorgeous. was gonna complain that the beats were too thin but no this is how it should sound and worth the 2 minute wait. my biggest criticism is that your choice of synths is a little new-age and cheesy sounding but that's of course just a matter of taste. reminds me a bit of jarre. but the production quality is quite nice and the flow/structure is good too. ok so around 5:40-ish with all the little jiggly jobbers in it kind of edges out the cheese a touch, so now it's less jarre and more bola sounding. so it sort of evolves into a drill workout at the end of the song. some might call it epic and point to an always-evolving track like ziggomatic, others might say you'd be losing your new age audience that you gained in the first few minutes.

thanks for posting this.

Needs more melotron :cool:

i'm not big on those pads at the start but they fit pretty well, lots of detail going on

Wasn't really impressed up until about 5 minutes, and then that breakdown is pretty cool....those really detailed perc. sequences could maybe be a bit more abrasive in a breakcore stylie, but i like em nontheless

I don't much like the way the 303 leads at 7:20, but it does get pretty sick from 8:10 onwards....all it needs is a few gabber kicks!

Shit loads of detail, nice track...well done dude

Guest Erothyme
thanks for posting this.

Thank you (and Jimbob) for giving me feedback! I was just about expecting to, once again, receive no commentary.

Archived