IGNORED

Tom Waits

Guest AOOproductions

Guest Wall Bird

You just have to be in the right place at the right time. He tends to tour in small spurts of around 13 shows that follow strange paths through a single region of the U.S. I got to see him in '05 in Detroit, and as expensive as it was I was quite pleased by the opportunity to be there.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

yeah he just toured. nowhere near me. i want to see him before he or I die. he'll tour again in 5 years so.

hes got a live album coming soonish i believe from the last tour. there was an NPR download of a whole show which was great quality so the CD isn't needed really

now this is weird. today some band from germany is supposed to sleep over in our apartment. but all that is going on in my mind is getting me two bottles of fine red wine, sit down, listen to tom waits and don't give a fuck about it.

• 3 weeks later...

Glitter & Doom tour last year. The whole thing is being released on DVD soon I believe.

I remember flipping through a magazine last year discovering he was playing some European dates....2 days ago. It was a major DOH and the sucking emotion in my belly was awful.

Archived