IGNORED

Clash Magazine interview

Guest crazymonk

Guest crazymonk

I've heard elsewhere that there's a good BoC interview in Clash Magazine (British) -- I can't find any verification on Clash's myspace page, which is their only online presence for the moment. Has anyone actually seen this?

I've heard elsewhere that there's a good BoC interview in Clash Magazine (British) -- I can't find any verification on Clash's myspace page, which is their only online presence for the moment. Has anyone actually seen this?

was out shortly after the Wire interview. not as long.

will try get a copy and scan it.

Yes, that was me. I read it in the newsagent because it wasn't worth buying - not very long and not really any new info. I don't think Clash is a very popular magazine. I also saw another interview in one of the dance music mags but that wasn't very interesting either.

The interview I'd really like to get hold of is the one in Spanish mag Go. Apparently that's the one where they talk about rereleasing their old stuff.

• 5 months later...
Guest Moebius

So did anyone ever get a hold of this? Funny that we have tracked down so many random foreign interviews but a UK one would get away.

Archived