IGNORED

Buzz Caner

Guest Calx Sherbet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ezkerraldean

gets a bit same-ish but some of it is genius although i cant actually remember the names of the tracks i like the most lol

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to bag a shop-fresh vinyl copy recently, after not having one for years. Just got round to giving it a play.

Pray tell, where are these supposed rubbish tracks? This album is ludicrously great, barn-storming-brain-clattering-lung-searing filth from start to finish.

Especially the bit that goes:

"eh hh hhh Eh UH hu... EH eh e e hh UH E E euh HH... ehhhhhhhhhh... Uh EH uh h h e... AHhhhhhhhhh"

That's great, that bit. My favourite tracks are Davey's Safety Lamp, Psultan and Messhead.

I liked how Kodwu Eshun wrote about Generation Shit in More Brilliant than the sun. I heard the track way after I read the book, which made it way better than most think of it.

[insert quote, which I didnt manage to look up since]

• 7 years later...
Guest Agent1394

any body know how to get that squidgy sound of the kicks / bass in dreaded pestilence? heard that in a few tracks of his,  love it

generation shit and bioslate my other favourites. 

• 2 years later...

Archived