IGNORED

Autechre interviews

Aefx

I always though that the beat in radiohead's "idiotheque" was obviously directly inspired by ae's "laughing quarter".

tough, I never really listened to radiohead.

...ps : oh ! Hello Sean.

Edited by neurone
title correction

sup sean how are you? thanks for the amazing new albums ?

yeah i read that part in HUMO about idioteque and i was like very confused? It doesn't sound aphex twin at all to me

i mean those beats sound like something from ep7 and the trackname always sounds like a reference to autechre to me.

22 minutes ago, Sean Ae said:

That Humo thing’s full of misquotes. Some of it’s prob just translation errors, or him not understanding the accent or getting words wrong but some is straight up not what we said at all and totally made up. Some of it’s the literal opposite of what we said. You should ask the journo to release the recording but he prob won’t do that.
It is funny though esp the bit about Radiohead, almost wish we’d actually said that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

flol... hey ho, hope all's well.

[mention=17338]Sean Ae[/mention] That must be beyond irritating to read something so embellished about you and your art.
Nice to hear from you, though. 

Can you name my new headphones?

Ok just this once, your headphones are called Derek

Yeah it’s *mildly* annoying but at least it was mostly about other peoples music this time

I’m outta this thread now but cheers Ivan, hi Jaderpansen and everyone, stay safe etc

• Like 12
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Grain Bastard said:

Knackers....

I was just about to try and get my Pulsar named ?

Sean just PM with this message:

''hi xox! just wanted to say love your jokes about afx and his mother a lot! lush humor maan! and please tell that Bastard guy that from now on, his Pulsar will be known as ~Pulsar_318490.1 ~ XXXIV V V II I/II V g_7652020 °°°°°°˛˛`''

you're welcome!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, eclipsis said:

you guys scared Sean away with your fanboism. lol

considering the reaction times for detected the interview posted, I'm the one who's scared: wtf !, the big brother ... I felt comfortable shooting bullshit here and there, but be careful: it's all put on the record  ?️

Edited by Draft78

On 2/10/2021 at 6:11 PM, jules said:

What do they say about Radiohead?

Cheers for summoning god in cyberflesh. That you did it with that squalid Radiohead trick is unfortunate but i guess anything goes, you jules and also jaderpansen (Ju & Ja) are hereby declared apostles before the altar of SIGN PLUS

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Burger 1

On 2/10/2021 at 10:41 AM, Sean Ae said:

Ok just this once, your headphones are called Derek

Yeah it’s *mildly* annoying but at least it was mostly about other peoples music this time

I’m outta this thread now but cheers Ivan, hi Jaderpansen and everyone, stay safe etc

Please don't stop commenting on Watmm.