IGNORED

F*cking Bleep newsletters...

sidewinder

It can't be just me, because when I click to view it in my browser the images still don't show up.

I emailed them to let them know this was the case with the last newsletter Monday, and then they send another one today again with no images showing.

What the fuck, dudes? Fix your shit. I don't want to read...I want to look at pretty pictures. And if the pictures are pretty enough, I'll read! :emotawesomepm9:

I didn't even realize the site was down until after making the thread. That likely explains the missing images.

The site in general is a bit whack...I hate how the audio player locks up when you try to skip through some of the samples, and on many you can't even skip through like before.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

i'm kind of mad at how fucked up the bleep site has been lately, i rarely use it anymore . is it just me or has the site been down for the last 2 days?

Yeah, it was down for me 2 days ago .

I wish VHS HEAD's 'Video Club' was back in stock...damn .

someone should also send an email to advise them about their dyslexia : ''Beaming their visionary strain of electronic music since 91' by way of Rochdale, Lancashire, Sean Brown and Rob Booth are Autechre, one of the most fiercely adored and respected acts of modern times.''

Archived