IGNORED

new electro bass track

data

really interesting track. I would like to hear some trademark analogue sounds, but that's

just my taste. And maybe some freaky sounds or melodies. Like those in polygon window for example.

Anyway, great track and composition. :braindance:

thanks guys,

yeah, i guess i could've put in some more details here and there, but it was 4-5 am and i just wanted to get it finished before bed for some reason. i was in a certain mood, i suppose, that i was afraid i wouldn't be able to recreate when i woke up. oh well.

Guest Lube Saibot

To me there's an over-prevalence of wetness. I think it could use the drums being brought more to the foreground (with less reverb, more buss compression, maybe just some good old fashioned channel volume boost).

Otherwise it's getting-signed material to my ears. I hate the title though. :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Adjective

this is good but as others have suggested, i was left craving another layer, as the track seemed to suggest one was coming.

i still listen to your after hours ep btw

is the name a reference to the psp firmware?

Archived