IGNORED

Pikey Dub

Guest ezkerraldean

Guest ezkerraldean

someone just said "helloha" to me; presumably a "hello" and "aloha" portmanteau. i'm debating whether or not to smack him one.

Hmm, the bass seems kind of foggy, even after the beginning. The vocal samples I would say, make them louder, I have no idea what they're saying and it feels really empty there. The delay / reverb combos just seem off- maybe do a different synced time on the delay? The vocals at the end kind of get in the way it feels. Reminds me of listening to a TV. Maybe use a definable kick and snare. Also, something's going on with the stereo field, I'm not sure if I dig it or not, I'm thinking you either have everything full separated or you have it separated and not phased differently which makes a kind of eerie effect and also isn't great for a mix.

Guest ezkerraldean

does need more bass. now i'm actually listening to it through actual headphones as opposed to crappy earphones lol

does need lots of tweaking, although:

The vocal samples I would say, make them louder, I have no idea what they're saying and it feels really empty there.

they're pikeys, no one understands what they're saying lol

Archived