IGNORED

Thom Yorke listens to the tuss

brian trageskin

lol yeah fuck thom yorke because he listens to the same music we do. or something

good ol' watmm logic at work again

But but but then Radiohead fans will start listening to The Tuss and it won't be our exclusive club anymore :'(

lol yeah fuck thom yorke because he listens to the same music we do. or something

good ol' watmm logic at work again

real-life lol

they've never really floated my boat. they're the band you're supposed to like even if you don't listen to "rock" music. like how it is obligatory for all ravers and psy trance idiots to love pink floyd.

i have almost no doubt that thom yorke browses this website

if the lyrics and melody and personality that i've seen of him from being a fan for many years

are based in any sort of reality for him

but maybe he doesn't

i just imagine that he uses the internet a shitload

that said the eraser is great and radiohead is probably the best "band" of my time. i'm not a fanboy anymore but i do think that they've consistently released gold ever since the bends

Thom has good tastes in music, his music though I don't care for 100% of the time. I find his voice a tad annoying and its all a bit depressing for me.

Quoted for tremendous amounts of truth.

Archived