IGNORED

Music Discussion

kakapo

music discussion

I like some music. Some music I don't like. I sometimes find music makes me happy and sometimes music makes me sad. Sometime it can induce a happy melancholia.

Some of the music I like is quite popular. Some of it less so. Sometimes some of the music I like changes in popular perception over time. Sometimes my own perception of the music I like changes over time. For example,

Some of the music I liked as an adolescent I'm less keen on now. And vice versa.

Somebody famous once said something about some of the music I like. I can't remember what.

I like music x more than I like music y. But sometimes I like music y more than music x. I think this is what some people sometimes call the 'human condition'.

What do you think of that, you harem* of cuntfaces?

*Harem is the collective noun for cuntfaces.

music discussion

I like some music. Some music I don't like. I sometimes find music makes me happy and sometimes music makes me sad. Sometime it can induce a happy melancholia.

Some of the music I like is quite popular. Some of it less so. Sometimes some of the music I like changes in popular perception over time. Sometimes my own perception of the music I like changes over time. For example,

Some of the music I liked as an adolescent I'm less keen on now. And vice versa.

Somebody famous once said something about some of the music I like. I can't remember what.

I like music x more than I like music y. But sometimes I like music y more than music x. I think this is what some people sometimes call the 'human condition'.

What do you think of that, you harem* of cuntfaces?

*Harem is the collective noun for cuntfaces.

i disagree with some things and others i agree with. but sometimes i agree with some sthings and disagree with others.

“I think that all good, right thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that all good, right thinking people in this country are fed up with being told that all good, right thinking people in this country are fed up with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not, and I'm sick and tired of being told that I am”

Archived