IGNORED

New Clear Dawn

Guest chax

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where did that image come from? you NEED to think back mesh gear fox, before your drug induced haze

I think it's fake (in relation to BoC at least) - look at the date order...

oh yeah fuck boc are british and use the date order we use, damn

the great thing about making fake boc pics at this point in time is that the current boc image (nuclear bomb explosion thing) is so shitty that even my photoshop skills can make it look convincing.

BoC british??? ROFL

Britain includes scotland mate

ROFLOFFLOLCOPTER64bit

he means Great Britain, i get the two mixed up all the time as well

what's the difference?

Britain = England

Great Britain = United Kingdom

big difference. if you lived here, you'd know

Britain includes scotland mate

ROFLOFFLOLCOPTER64bit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Britain

"Politically, Great Britain also refers to England, Scotland and Wales in combination,"

also fail for referencing a wikipedia article on a subject you obviously have no idea on

My, the temperature has risen in here... it's gotten a lot warmer.

it's called menopause

um, ladies don't like BoC, you're thinking of manopause

Why is this thread at 5 pages?

:crazy:

because this is firsthand concrete proof that there is something going on with BoC, and possibly something coming soon. This is the only evidence that exists outside of friend of a friend of a friend "inside source" garbage that is not reliable or can be trusted.

something strange I just noticed

Mark Garrett aka MDG is the 'unofficial spokesperson' for BoC both on watmm and on twoism.org. He is also the person newcleardawn.com is registered to.

HOWEVER newcleardawn.co.uk is registered to Orphel Binuswade which is definitely a fake name. I can't find anything on google with it.

There has to be a reason why the .co.uk is registered to a different name. Could Orphel Binuswade be some kind of ANAGRAM?

Even if the site belongs to BoC or Hexsun I think it's highly likely it has nothing to do with a new release. It might have to do with a side project, something entirely unrelated to music, etc. I know I squat on several domain names just thinking I might want to use them at some point in the future.

I was just thinking - instead of making their old stuff available in a nice polished boxed set, they should go the other direction and get more obscure again, releasing the new album on a single battered 8 track, with a trail of clues on their website to discover it.

I was just thinking - instead of making their old stuff available in a nice polished boxed set, they should go the other direction and get more obscure again, releasing the new album on a single battered 8 track, with a trail of clues on their website to discover it.

That would be epic.

Picture this. All the BoC fans of the world band together and follow a series of clues on a hunt to track down the master tapes of the new BoC album, hidden somewhere in Scotland by the brothers themselves.

Even if the site belongs to BoC or Hexsun I think it's highly likely it has nothing to do with a new release. It might have to do with a side project, something entirely unrelated to music, etc. I know I squat on several domain names just thinking I might want to use them at some point in the future.

unfortunately i think this might be the most realistic explanation, although it still doesn't explain the nuclear boc logo on warp. i'm holding out to hear back from mdg before i come to any final conclusions.

That would be epic.

Picture this. All the BoC fans of the world band together and follow a series of clues on a hunt to track down the master tapes of the new BoC album, hidden somewhere in Scotland by the brothers themselves.

it would end in violence and tears for everyone involved

That would be epic.

yeah and trent reznor could also be helping as he knows how these things work

:cisfor:

Guest extherium

something strange I just noticed

Mark Garrett aka MDG is the 'unofficial spokesperson' for BoC both on watmm and on twoism.org. He is also the person newcleardawn.com is registered to.

HOWEVER newcleardawn.co.uk is registered to Orphel Binuswade which is definitely a fake name. I can't find anything on google with it.

There has to be a reason why the .co.uk is registered to a different name. Could Orphel Binuswade be some kind of ANAGRAM?

Not a complete anagram, but you can extract "New Boards LP" out it, leaving the letters H, U, E and I.

Not a complete anagram, but you can extract "New Boards LP" out it, leaving the letters H, U, E and I.

Those four letters are proving to be a problem. I tried a handful of algorithms on those letters, based on their numerical placement in the alphabet, then went through my calculator to try some transactional analysis, but my calculator started smoking and the screen did this:

:boc:

The mysteries never seem to cease.

Archived