IGNORED

New Clear Dawn

Guest chax

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, time for the truth: Mark Garrett is actually BoC (one guy), and the "brothers Sandison" are actually recycled Chuck E Cheese autonomics cleverly disguised to look like Scottish hippies.

OK, time for the truth: Mark Garrett is actually BoC (one guy), and the "brothers Sandison" are actually recycled Chuck E Cheese autonomics cleverly disguised to look like Scottish hippies.

and i would have told you all of this before except it's hard to speak when your mouth hole is stuffed full with diet coke and penises.

I think I just found another clue in that mesh gear fox link!

What does it all mean?

"A Lubed Ownership"

FUCKING LOL

JR's sleuthing skills obviously pwn mine... I can't believe I overlooked that. I think you're really onto something JR, let me run some calculations BRB!

and i would have told you all of this before except it's hard to speak when your mouth hole is stuffed full with diet coke and penises.

Yes, next time, take the penii out of your mouth and don't drink diet Coke - aspartame is bad for you.

shit just got real

bocpic.png

if this is legit, I take back what I said earlier in the topic.

if not, I will continue my trolling, I guess.

where did you find this.

if this is for real i am going to sperm.

Gurr holy shit my mate told me that it'd be out for Christmas (apparently from his LECTURER who knows BOC) so if that date turns out to be true I'm buying his lecturer a fucking pint.

I've already listened to the album. It sounds like Winnipeg is a Frozen Shithole by Venetian Snares with the occasional warbly synth to remind you that it's still BoC. New Clear(Nuclear)Dawn. They ain't shittin' us.

The strange thing is, it's actually much harsher on the ears than Merzbow.

Guest vocals by Gilbert Gottfried.

i love how people thought such a shitty photoshop was real

love it

ps http://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/boards_of_canada/new_clear_dawn/

After that Warp? banner that was god awful, a picture like was so badly shooped wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

i love how people thought such a shitty photoshop was real

love it

ps http://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/boards_of_canada/new_clear_dawn/

Hey, if it's on the internet, it must be true!

CONFIRMED! fucking lol

Archived