IGNORED

this New Mexico soccer bitch is fucking dope!

producer snafu

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pussy referee, a yellow card??? thats a fucking RED one if u ask me, punish that bitch immediately.

i can't believe that shit didn't get her banned from playing the game forever!

University of N.M. voluntarily suspended her from playing indefinately. The probably won't end her scholarship or anything though.

Guest Rightsidedrive

honestly though. I hate this type of soccer. my question is, was she playing like this due to school or outside pressure? Or is it just her character. But whats the point in playing like this, you're killing the point of soccer. And what the hell are they paying those refs for?

Guest Renivatio

great. only from my fucking university. new mexico has the most worthless, retarded, backwards people this side of the united states.

Have you been to Oklahoma?

note that i said "this side of the united states," not the united states in general. i know there are worse ones out there, but for the southwest's sake, this takes it.

what if they played against black dynamite?

I imagine the whole team would end up pregnant.

I've been waiting and waiting for this flick. But apparently it won't be showing anywhere near where I live until next year. Fucking lame. I'm trying not to pirate it but we'll see how long I can wait.

Guest Adjective

what if they played against black dynamite?

I imagine the whole team would end up pregnant.

I've been waiting and waiting for this flick. But apparently it won't be showing anywhere near where I live until next year. Fucking lame. I'm trying not to pirate it but we'll see how long I can wait.

i watched it again last night and it was still as great the second time

Guest Enter a new display name

what if she played against black girls from a rich neighborhood?

My oxymoron-meter just bleeped intensively.

they're still losing 0 to 1. what fucking poor losers

Lost to Mormons as well, hot Mormons.

I dunno what they feed those mormon girls, but they consistently pump out some hotties.

There's a Mormon town in southern Alberta that has an excellent high school basketball team, and plenty of hot mormons.

Archived