IGNORED

ringtones

Guest chax

clipped my favorite part from dj food "scratch yer hed (squarepusher mix)', somewhere amidst the bass breakdown towards the end . pretty much makes me not want to answer the phone so i can listen to the tune, but i get by

Guest Coalbucket PI

I've got a section of Derbac by The Gasman and the intro to Seph by Plaid.

and yeah I just got an iPhone too and they are very fancy and exciting

one of the gayest terms in modern music, hauntology

You obviously 'don't get it', LUDD.

Another tone was one of my farts I recorded in Amsterdam while battered. My mates selected it without telling me, I didn't realise til my Dad rung me while I was in a taxi back in England a few days later.

Ringtones are annoying as fuck. Put your shit on vibrate and place deep in your sphincter.

Also, hauntology is a fucking ridiculous term to apply to music and it figures that it would be Simon Reynolds who introduced it.

i've never heard of "hauntology". can someone explain it?

when i had a celly i had the chappelle show theme for about 3 fuckin years straight.

Funny this sounds exactly like the first edIT album

I just use whatever is on my phone, but if I had an iPhone, I would probably use Clark - "Growl's Garden" when that sick bassline comes in.

i currently have the opening melody of inhake2 by autechre. but previously i've had ventolin, augmatic disport, gantz graf and vaz deferenz as ringtones. and i used to have the mario coin sound as my sms tone, but i can't do that on my iphone without jailbreaking, bah!

Archived