IGNORED

Unreleased Aphex track to be played on Electronic Explorations

Guest maddestmax

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lands end road

He plays that AFX remix of the Luke Vibert track titled (scirem) 47 minutes in. The track right before that sounds quite AFX like too, but I'm not sure on that one. Would be quite a disappointment if the unreleased track was just the remix that most of us have already heard.

He plays that AFX remix of the Luke Vibert track titled (scirem) 47 minutes in. The track right before that sounds quite AFX like too, but I'm not sure on that one. Would be quite a disappointment if the unreleased track was just the remix that most of us have already heard.

im tempted to say the 1st track is a boxcutter one, mainly because of 45:50. does sound very afxy , but sort of not at the same time :s. wouldn't be surprised if it was him though. tussy

there a couple of other points in the mix that sound quite boxcutter though, and maybe if mike was trying to limit it to 1 track per person (which doesn't seem that far fethced of an idea considering the point is to show case mu roster? , that 1st track would be afx after all.

surely rob/mike p would know that the tahnaiya russell was out there?

tussy vibes start at 43:12

thats where my money's at

Me too assuming Mike wasn't just referring to the Vibert remix. It's quite Tussy, although something just isn't right... Could this be the supposed collab someone eluded to? With that said this track doesn't do it for me. Disappointed if this is Aphex.

yeah that decent bit between the tuss sounding thing and the vibert mix sounds like afx as well.

dont know how to describe them, but its got sounds that remind me a lot of digeridoo/xylem tube

yeah that decent bit between the tuss sounding thing and the vibert mix sounds like afx as well.

Good call actually. I hadn't even noticed this track between the Tussy one and Vibert remix after my initial first listen. Very old school Aphexy indeed.

thats what i was thinking as well but i didn't want to pigeon hole him ( not the specific track name but who it was by)

when i said 'too clean' i meant that it lacks the aphex twin rustic idm ski lodge feel

*the song in between Vibert remix and Monolith's track sounds like it could be from the same era as 'Classics' but then again i have no idea

that aint the vibert remix, but is solid aphachs

Archived