IGNORED

Americans, what are your thoughts on deodorant/cologne?

impakt

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everyone should just use deoderant for god's sake. no excuse not to

deodorant sucks. i sweat pretty heavily so i gotta use it, but it irritates the skin on my underarms badly and they feel all dry and awful after i use it. i've heard that aloe vera is a good antiperspirant, but i haven't tried it. so yeah, there is an excuse not to use it, geez.

everyone should just use deoderant for god's sake. no excuse not to

deodorant sucks. i sweat pretty heavily so i gotta use it, but it irritates the skin on my underarms badly and they feel all dry and awful after i use it. i've heard that aloe vera is a good antiperspirant, but i haven't tried it. so yeah, there is an excuse not to use it, geez.

exactly, it makes my shit itch. I don't stink, there is no reason to put chemicals on my body for a problem I don't have. Thanks for the advice though...

Guest Calx Sherbet

if it causes skin irritation, that makes sense. but if you avoid it simply out of laziness, that is kinda gross. sorry for lashing out

Guest Adjective

Calx it's unnatural and can't possibly be good for you. don't be fooled by advertising into thinking you're supposed to wear a deodorant or anti-perspirant.

people aren't supposed to smell like gillette sports gel their whole lives

Guest Calx Sherbet

beats smelling like sweat. excuse me for wanting to smell acceptable

people aren't supposed to do a lot of things. the same could apply to shampoo and soap.

Guest Calx Sherbet

My penis smells of cinnamon at the moment, very unusual. Very hot.

hot as in sexy? or is it like hot cinnamon tamales?

I use deodorant daily. And yes I shower too. I just like to prevent smelling like BO when I can. I don't use antiperspirants though, as they do clog your pores. And I don't sweat enough that I would need it anyway.

I wear cologne once in a great while. I used to wear it all the time, when I smoked weed all day. Damn I probably smelled pretty strongly of it if I was applying it a few times a day. :lol:

But generally, I don't mind cologne or those that wear it, as long as it doesn't smell like you dumped the bottle on your head. Some people really overdo it. Douche bags, mostly.

never use antiperspirants unless you want to have alzheimers

+1

old wives tale

ya, most antiperspirants use zinc oxide I think. Isn't it aluminum that causes alzheimers?

never use antiperspirants unless you want to have alzheimers

+1

old wives tale

ya, most antiperspirants use zinc oxide I think. Isn't it aluminum that causes alzheimers?

the aluminum was where teh old wives tale came from. most still use aluminum for anti-persp i believe. Mine does.

yeah i actually looked that up after posting it and found out its probably not true... Although if studies have found inordinate amounts of aluminum in the brains of alzheimers patients, i'd still like to avoid clogging my skin with it. Sweat helps ya detox. 's a good ting

yeah i actually looked that up after posting it and found out its probably not true... Although if studies have found inordinate amounts of aluminum in the brains of alzheimers patients, i'd still like to avoid clogging my skin with it. Sweat helps ya detox. 's a good ting

Ya, I did the same thing. Apparently there is no causal relationship and they think it's only a side-effect. Who knows?

I shower, dry up and put some anti-P stick shit on my underarms.

Then I (read this in the campest voice possible) apply little bits of cologne onto the sides of my neck, under my ears, and then get rid of the rest by wiping my wrists together.

That way when talking to the guys in the bars later on, when i get in close they can smell my subtle, but arousing scent.

*girls

Guest abusivegeorge

I shower, dry up and put shit on my underarms.

Then I (read this in the campest voice possible) apply little bits of cologne onto the sides of my neck, under my ears, and then get rid of the rest by wiping my wrists together.

That way when talking to the guys in the bars later on, when i get in close they can smell my subtle, but arousing scent.

fixt

Archived