IGNORED

King Geedorah 'Take Me To Your Leader'

Redruth

I've loved this album for years, and I agree, it is very very underrated, compared to other Doom works. I love the breakbeat ending of Krazy World

Love that song, the sample flip is amazing. Finally found out the original sample was a band called The 5th Dimension, "Requiem: 820 Latham."

It's a mysterious album too, love the unknown MCs on it and the gritty production.

I've loved this album for years, and I agree, it is very very underrated, compared to other Doom works. I love the breakbeat ending of Krazy World

Love that song, the sample flip is amazing. Finally found out the original sample was a band called The 5th Dimension, "Requiem: 820 Latham."

It's a mysterious album too, love the unknown MCs on it and the gritty production.

i love the lyrics and the dymamic flows. it's so effortless. i love the grit to.

fucking spot on. the only other comparisons i could make to this would be

stuff like, Divine Styler, Wu-Tang or those two tracks from

Funkstörung 'Appetite For Destruction'.

Or Paris 'The Devil Made Me Do It'

any others that anyone knows of with depth in these same directions?

Anti Pop and anything related are always standard around my house as well.

heard this was good but can't find it here, nor can I find madvillainy

*sighs and listens to mm...food in the corner*

have you tried internet downloads?

Boomkat Mp3

Bleep

I don't have any means of purchasing things of the intertron plus I want the physical CD. I can't use amazon because I have no credit card.

shits. well.........there must be some solution in the greater Sydney area.

i wish i was closer, i could help you out more.

Between this, Vaudeville Villain, Madvillainy, and MM Food all in a little over a year, Doom was absolutely crushing.

Not to mention his Special Herbs series!

Guest Glass Plate

yeah one of my favorite albums in high school.

It's an album full of guest rappers that has few moments that are bad, that's the most impressive part.

Archived