IGNORED

R.I.P. klyxn

Guest SecondaryCell

Guest SecondaryCell

How utterly surreal to be posting this only two days after the release of the new klyxn album:

klyxn (Elisabeth Marianne Schade 1986-2009)

klyxn_rip_120.jpg

Elisabeth Schade (klyxn) has passed away due to complications from a brain tumor. The FEM Records staff and artists offer their deepest condolences to her family and friends. Lisa had such an amazing and creative talent, and she was just getting started. She mentioned on several occasions that music was her life and there is no doubt that she would have become widely known in the music world. Such a beautiful talent cut short much too soon...

One thing that we can be grateful for is that she was able to see her music released to the world, and she was happy and excited about it. From her MySpace blog - Wednesday, October 28, 2009:

---------------

Konf/ac

...has been released and lots of people ordered it! I feel honored, much more to my expectations. A big , big "Thank you" to all of you!

----------------

Rest In Peace Lisa - may you live on through your music!

haha you mean the femrecords link I posted up?

edit: yeah ok I know the answer to that question now.

To expand on this, I was going to marry her and we were going to have a wonderful life together and have sex while tweaking knobs with weird sine waves and lp filters and shit going on. Now my hopes and dreams are ruined.

Not to make a joke out of her death though, it is really quite sad and I'm going to listen to the album in her memory now.

this is crazy, i actually was just talking to her on myspace, trying to work my way into asking for a collab.

seriously shitty, i really enjoyed the tracks of hers i heard. :(

Archived