IGNORED

My Aphex Playlist

MadnessR

there are 4 tracks on each on release. not 3 on 1 and 5 on the other

WTF is madAFX?

also, why not just look on discogs or did you just want to show off your boring collection of illegally downloaded mp3s?

my teapot

Ludd, I suppose you've never downloaded an mp3?

I OWN all Aphex that is not rare, including Drukqs and Girl/boy EP on Vinyl. But thanx for your input.

Mad AFX is him live in front of pissed Bjork fans.

The reason I have 2 HAB versions is because the seperate albums were downloaded before I BOUGHT the reissue.

Again, Thanx...

wrong forum

fuck you

ReAd

the

rules

and fuck you 2

fuck the rules

This thread isn't about Aphex... It's about MY collection of Aphex Music....This is the right forum for this so...

respond to my thread or FUCK OFF U FUCKING CUNTS!!!

This thread isn't about Aphex... It's about MY collection of Aphex Music....This is the right forum for this so...

respond to my thread or FUCK OFF U FUCKING CUNTS!!!

extremely tenuous argument + abusive comments = recipe for success

This thread WAS about missing Aphex tracks. It was also for people who are interested in collecting music of their favorite artists..

Now it's about me defending myself for thinking this was possible on a website whose sole creation was for things like this.

SO, EXCUSE ME for actually talking about the artist this website is named after.. I promise my next post will be about Sarah Palin or Spencer Pratt or whatever U braindead motherfuckers are talking about these days...

I came here to talk to other people interested in IDM music... Know what that is?

Archived