IGNORED

cheese pizza

Fred McGriff

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look at it this way, lil saint. eating a cheese pizza is like displaying a blank canvas at a gallery. how expressive is a cheese pizza? not very. ever heard the old expression "you are what you eat" well there's a little bit of truth to that

look at it this way, lil saint. eating a cheese pizza is like displaying a blank canvas at a gallery. how expressive is a cheese pizza? not very. ever heard the old expression "you are what you eat" well there's a little bit of truth to that

what if you put toppings on it... like powdered cheese, and those pepper things, maybe some garlic salt, for flavor enahncement? Is this acceptable?

what if you put toppings on it... like powdered cheese, and those pepper things, maybe some garlic salt, for flavor enahncement? Is this acceptable?

yes i will grant this.

Who said I eat cheese pizza?

Who said I eat cheese pizza?

your homosexual lover told me as I was beating him up for being gay in a bar

get a life, what's the point in having like a million shitty toppings that just cancel each others flavour out and taste like shit. also $$$. also meat used for pizzas round here is all ass-holes and eyelids (probably)

why, did i?

implied it...no?

I've had some damn good cheese pizzas. Meat is murder.

Yes. But it doesn't say explicity that all pizzas I eat are cheese only. I had a pepperoni pizza yesterday.

get a life, what's the point in having like a million shitty toppings that just cancel each others flavour out and taste like shit. also $$$. also meat used for pizzas round here is all ass-holes and eyelids (probably)

would you enjoy eating that meat more if it came from the legs of a pig instead?

would you enjoy eating that meat more if it came from the legs of a pig instead?

yes....

i don't get why people insist that meat tastes great. meat tastes like shit! always! the only thing that makes it barely edible is the fact that they fucking spice and salt it to hell... meat has no innate flavor

i don't get why people insist that meat tastes great. meat tastes like shit! always! the only thing that makes it barely edible is the fact that they fucking spice and salt it to hell... meat has no innate flavor

lol, nice joke

why, did i?

implied it...no?

I've had some damn good cheese pizzas. Meat is murder.

Yes. But it doesn't say explicity that all pizzas I eat are cheese only. I had a pepperoni pizza yesterday.

haha bitch dont try to bust semantics on me, my implications are in response to your implications laid out in two comments, one being "i've had damn good cheese pizzas. meat is murder" and then another "why would i want to put all that on my pizza you fag" in response to put veggies on it. you are implying that you put neither meat nor veggies on your pizza in your only comments in this thread, then try to bust semantics on me? LOL SON!

well no.. because meat only makes you feel like shit (at least that's all it does for me). i'm guessing people eat it cause they've been eating it all their lives and they are conditioned to think vegetables have little to no nourishment in them.. a meal isn't a meal unless it came off of a carcass!

well no.. because meat only makes you feel like shit (at least that's all it does for me). i'm guessing people eat it cause they've been eating it all their lives and they are conditioned to think vegetables have little to no nourishment in them.. a meal isn't a meal unless it came off of a carcass!

yes.. i am afraid it's as simple as that.. eating meat is just a habit... an acquired taste, even.. but then again, nearly every form of food is an acquired taste...

haha bitch dont try to bust semantics on me, my implications are in response to your implications laid out in two comments, one being "i've had damn good cheese pizzas. meat is murder" and then another "why would i want to put all that on my pizza you fag" in response to put veggies on it. you are implying that you put neither meat nor veggies on your pizza in your only comments in this thread, then try to bust semantics on me? LOL SON!

what's a semantic?

dude meat tastes so fucking good it's not even funny end of discussion

what's a semantic?

semantics is the bomb!

Archived