IGNORED

cheese pizza

Fred McGriff

a lot of people order plain cheese pizza.

what the fuck. that's such a waste of a pizza, especially in mixed company. it's bland and it's boring. and it's not pizza, why dont you just go have a grilled cheese or something. or cheesey breadsticks and dip them in marinara. fuck a fucking goddammed cheese pizza. i'm sick of being in a group setting and half the goddam pizzas are cheese pizzas. put some fucking toppings on the goddammed pizza.

ever notice the last kind of pizza to go at a pizza fun party? it's the cheese pizza. no one wants the cheese pizza, just a few creeps. and i'm sure plenty of IDMers like it too, i can just tell.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest killyou and shit

a cheese pizza with a bit of garlic and oregano can be really good. i like cheese pizza. pepperoni is alright, as is sausage, but the ridiculous amounts of grease make the meat slide down your throat (lol u kno :omg: ) and it's just not as pleasant an experience for me as "plain" pizza, as it were. and what kind of pizzas are you talking about? sicilian pizzas suck to begin with, but the plain ones are usually the worst.

margharita's are nice, if made with good cheese, a good base and quality olive oil. but i agree, theres better pizza out there!!

quattro formagghis are the bomb though. might be the best kind of pizza ever invented by mankind.

Cheese pizzas are sometimes a must when you are a pizza freak like me but are heading out afterwards to somewhere where you are going to be speaking to people. Nobody talks to the guy who's breath stinks of pepperoni.

I'm not one to go overboard w/ toppings, generally I'm a green peppers and pepperoni pizza fun loving type of guy... however there's this pizza joint in town called east side cafe that's really seedy- next to abandined factories- that I go to a lot, their plain pizza rocks. It's a thin crust pizza cooked in a brick oven, the crust gets a bit burned, I fucking love it, somehow toppings spoil the pie, other than that I'm generally a green peppers and pepperoni pizza fun loving guy.

Guest Arthur Jigzmo

cheese is the greatest invention of all time. but yes cheese pizza needs some meat and veggies. god i am so hungry.

i totally fucking agree... on several points. cheese pizza is the most boring shit ever, and meat IS murder.. but it also tastes like shit. my favorite is the one where they pile an inch of vegetables on top of the pizza

People who call it a pizza pie, that is annoying.

most chicago-style pizza is more like pizza caek... thick pizzas suck donkey bawls.. pizzas should have thin, low crusts!

the greatest pizza in the world is potato pizza. unfortunately I've never seen it in the states, on in Italy.

Imagine this amazing brick oven baked bread, with slices of potatoes on top, lightly covered in cheese, sprinkled slightly with sea salt, and with a few spices (rosemary, a little bit of garlic).

it is THE GREATEST THING ON THIS PLANET.

Here is KIND of what it looks like. This is an american version...

484.jpg

edit: oh and sprinkled with olive oil of course

i have seen potatoes on a pizza here in boston, but then they add all this other stuff on top of it, wierd sauces and stuff. ruins the potato flavor!

fuck. I love potatoes. I want potato pizza so bad now.

or even just potatoes.

People who call it a pizza pie, that is annoying.

most chicago-style pizza is more like pizza caek... thick pizzas suck donkey bawls.. pizzas should have thin, low crusts!

I agree.

correct fred

cheese pizzas are gay

man needs as much on his pizza as possible

my favourite is meat feast or seafood

Archived