Guest Coalbucket PI

you must either have a shitty life or a shitty memory

that's me! :sad:

at least if you had both you would forget how shitty it all was

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Renivatio

well i could say that throughout the mid to late 00s, popular music in the united states was to quote jerry jackson, "rate shit."

Guest Adjective

i am a much more positive person coming out of this decade than when i went in

it's also the decade that i went from dreaming about what i'd like to hear, to actually making music

Guest placidburp

at least if you had both you would forget how shitty it all was

ha ye! at the moment my life is shitty and I seem to be losing my memory! fucking sleep apnea!

but anyway, this year was great - met the best girl in the world, fell in love etc - 3 and a half years later we split, life back to being a complete sock wank. FML

edit: actually, didn't even read the thread proper... I'm probably doing it wrong.

no offense to people who've actually had a bad decade or anything. the whiners just bug me... all woe is me, nothings been the same since tupac died aahbloo bloo bloo

Guest placidburp

no offense to people who've actually had a bad decade or anything. the whiners just bug me... all woe is me, nothings been the same since tupac died aahbloo bloo bloo

yeah read my post above...I tend to focus mainly on the having my heart broken part rather than "it's better to have loved than blah blah stfu". But that's just me, glad you are living it up. :beer:

My life has drastically improved in this decade, though it seems that the world in the whole hasn't. One thing I think about these days is how we live in the future, at least in the the future of a few decades ago. We use mini portable machines to talk to people around the world, we have music in them and even photography and video equipment. The internet is become a parallel world in its own, we fly with planes like nothing, and almost all luxury stuff is available to most people. Some things that used to be basic are becoming luxury, like fresh water and thats also sf in a way. Looking like that I feel like in a future novel, being debatable whether its better or worse...

There's been a lot of good and bad shit in this decade (like every other decades).

In ten years, everybody is probaly gonna be like "Oh, the 00's were so awesome, miss that shit blabla."

Pretty fucking meh. Life moved too fast and I feel like I wasted it sitting on my ass in front of the computer. I feel like I was way too complacent this decade, too. Procrastinated too much, didn't do much of anything worthwhile. Sure I worked, but I stayed at jobs too long when I wasn't happy (getting to that point again), stayed in relationships too long when I wasn't happy (there again now), etc. Basically the least fun, most boring decade of my life. Yay.

Guess I should do something about that.

Guest Calx Sherbet

your entire proper life doesn't start until you get out of the sheltered bubble that is school.

My advice: stay in school for as long as you can.

heh

your entire proper life doesn't start until you get out of the sheltered bubble that is school.

heh

entirely disagree with you there, your life from early teenagehood for the next ten years defines who you really are. being forced to work and earn your own money to live is just an unpleasant side-effect of later life, and doesnt really change your actual personality, which is, to me, what people actually are.

heh

entirely disagree with you there, your life from early teenagehood for the next ten years defines who you really are. being forced to work and earn your own money to live is just an unpleasant side-effect of later life, and doesnt really change your actual personality, which is, to me, what people actually are.

My life has drastically improved in this decade, though it seems that the world in the whole hasn't. One thing I think about these days is how we live in the future, at least in the the future of a few decades ago. We use mini portable machines to talk to people around the world, we have music in them and even photography and video equipment. The internet is become a parallel world in its own, we fly with planes like nothing, and almost all luxury stuff is available to most people. Some things that used to be basic are becoming luxury, like fresh water and thats also sf in a way. Looking like that I feel like in a future novel, being debatable whether its better or worse...

So not true.

heh

Wait.What do you mean by personality? My personality hasn't changed since I was old enough to have one, I've always been hot tempered, arrogant, and stubborn (which is a shitty combination) but I do have some geniality in me as well.

I'm talking about your outlook on life and your behavioral patterns...

Paris Hilton

George W Bush

Obama

Chinese Democracy

Archived