IGNORED

The 00s Decade is Almost Over...

Rubin Farr

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

Released well over 100 tracks this decade. Many others unreleased. Seven albums, 5 EPs, a plethora of remixes, and countless shows. It's been productive :beer:

man I don't mean to sound like a 2000's version of a 90's kid, but holy FUCK did I love the 2000's decade and the first half of the 2010's. One cool thing about the 2000's was how it was a transitional phase for technology so for most of the decade both old and new technology co-existed together for a few years. (I'm really into stuff like the VHS format, and remember using those Kodak Picture Kiosks which I swear to god still exist at a few Targets near me even though that shit's been dead for over a decade now). Anywho, I'm hoping the world can just fucking chill soon this decade because I just want to look forward to having a good life even if everything feels shitty currently.

On 12/31/2019 at 10:19 PM, Brisbot said:

2020 looks so weird on my phone.

Same, though I've felt like that with how all years are written since at least 2015 ? 

Here’s hoping the roaring 20s are better than the teens. Hot off crippling alcoholism and depression, hypertension, and near death seizures, and that godawful nts autechre release and all those OPN pond frisbees lol.

Into the decade of health and betterment. Ugh and ffs I’m having a baby and getting married this decade.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:46 PM, drillkicker said:

I see your Untilted and raise you a Constructions I-IV

Rereading this, I must’ve been really whacked to think Condtructions was released in the previous decade.

Edit:  never mind, I was correct to mention that album in the context of 00s.  I’m actually really wacked right now. . . . :psyduck:

A Nu Metal revival is definitely on schedule.

Who will be the new Al Capone? Eliot Ness? Ernest Hemingway? Charlie Chaplin? We got some shoes to fill here, but we're all soyed up. Sadly, I truly feel no one in my D&D guild would brave mustard gas behind enemy lines like we used to. Once more into the breach, my friends. Fair winds and following seas, ya sons a bitches. Call me Ishmael. All quiet on the western front. And get down off them horses, I don't favor looking up to the likes of you. Whoa, take 'er easy there, pilgrim. 

7 hours ago, StephenG said:

godawful nts autechre release

Shame one of those seizures didn't take you out the game you scum!

Spoiler

Not really

1 hour ago, drillkicker said:

I think when World War 3 happens it won't be because of Iran, it'll be because BoC does another round of represses without any new material.

They're already in their bunker waiting out the apocalypse.

IMG_1009.JPG

Archived