IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

6 minutes!

It's the recap, you tard. The disappointing finale will start at 9, 8 central.

Guest Dirty Protest

Its on at fecking 5am here. Thats no sleep for me then. So on top of the hollow feeling of having wasted 5 years of my life on shit writers, im going to have the eyes of a panda.

The disappointing finale will start at 9, 8 central.

lol.

What are everyone predictions(aside from the obvious suckage)?

I'm thinking that the end will have a new group of travelers arrive at the island so this just keeps playing out over and over.

I'd also lime to know what the numbers mean, who built that statue and why.

Guest Dirty Protest

Its about to start here. Should I just go to bed and just be disappointed by a bad avi?

Guest bigs

it was a good ending. feels unreal that it's over. great show, don't regret watching a minute of it.

I enjoyed the ending.... I felt content when the lost banner appeared, but 30 mins later I can't help think "but what about *insert the list of unexplained things*"

They wasted so much time this season... They could have pulled this ending off, as well as explained a lot of shit.

And lockes end was very anti climactic.

I enjoyed the ending.... I felt content when the lost banner appeared, but 30 mins later I can't help think "but what about *insert the list of unexplained things*"

They wasted so much time this season... They could have pulled this ending off, as well as explained a lot of shit.

And lockes end was very anti climactic.

i THINK this is where i stand on the issue too.

the end. i liked it. very Six Feet Under.

don't you dare compare that to six feet. Six feet was intelligent, well written, well shot and overall an amazing show. Pretty much the opposite of lost.

posting from iphone. just got home from viewing party. drunk with rage.

a few things:

how did ben get out from under the tree?

what the fuck do rocks have to do with electromagnetism (let me save you the trouble: rocks, how do they work?)

they never explained what the station underneath the hatch did.

why did jack not turn into a smoke monster?

why is the island worth protecting? the ending in no way relates to the island. it's another unrelated tangent.

lapidis shouldn't have survived by any measure.

unplugging a candy machine won't make it move, so how did the candy bar fall out?

jack's son didn't exist? what.

what exactly did the hydrogen bomb do? nothing?

the writers obviously had no idea what they were doing. lost had potential and they abandoned that around season 3.

piss. i'm going to sleep.

I'm really let down by flockes ending really.... No sense In why mib would turn into a smoke monster, but no one else would. No sense why Jack wasn't killed by the light. No sense as to why mibs escape would destroy the world. Only the island being unplugged would cause that, it seemed. Did Jacob always know he intended on destroying it before he left?

Wasn't the first scene of this season of the island underwater? I guess that meant nothing either. Only mib turned into a smoke monster when in the fountain and the only way to kill him was to kick over a rock? This has to be the sloppiest show ever to be popular.

funnily enough, despite this episode rendering everything that occurred before it absolutely pointless, I kind of enjoyed the episode. Thank god it's over.

I liked how Hurley & Ben became the next Jacob & Richard, wish we could have seen a little bit of that.

Jacob kept the dead on the island ... to walk around and whisper at people.

Hurley created some purgatory reality thing, much cooler.

Of course I'm disappointed at the island and it's mysteries being left out, but I wasn't expecting them to be looked at, not since the beginning of season 6.

The Jack closing his eyes @ the bamboo was predictable, but I really liked that scene.

The short Ben & Locke scene outside the church was nice.

I'm not going to bother being frustrated at the lack of mythology answers and inconsistencies, I think that in time, NOT knowing about the events before Mother, what happened after Jack died, etc. will actually make me enjoy the show more.

Guest Franklin

i had a few gay moments where I appreciated the coming together of the end... everybody dies crap etc.

but overall that show failed to live up to a hundredth of its potential

Archived