IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

Guest Mirezzi

Holy dogshit...sorry, fans.

We live in a world full of religious quacks, so it's not surprising they'd use an incredibly popular television show to peddle this nonsense. Lost has been nothing more than an opiate of the LCD. :trashbear:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mirezzi

I love WATMM for hating this show :lol:

Careful, there aren't many around here who hate it...I'm just an asshole so I keep participating in this thread despite my animosity toward the show itself. :cerious:

Guest Mirezzi

cast-of-gilligans-island.jpg

Now THAT was an island I'd wanna live on. Very little competition for two superbabes.

The two hottest women on Lost are Kate and Hurley. Kate is built like a 10 year-old boy and Hurley needs to shave before I'd hit it.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

oh jesus. that was bad. i expected them to try and make the finale make sense to appease fans a little. they just confused me.

the alt timeline was a purgatory type thing? hurley created? seems ridiculous that they would do that after denying tht they are all dead for 6 seasons in interviews.

i just do not understand what they were trying to do. worse ending than bsg. fact.

apart from the alt timeline thing the ending was sufficent. i didnt expet answer so desmond/jack cork etc was fine but they basically wasted half of this season on nothing

lol @ it being purgatory like someone told me after episode 1 series 1.

yea, but they are saying the island was real, everyone died there yet they didnt know it or show it. lol. purgatory was the alt timeline.

i think.

to have that cop out work, when you rewatch the show knowing someone is dead, it should be cooler. not the same or even worse.

after the show the cast was on jimmy kimmel and there was a funny bit where kimmel asked locke if he thought it was more fun to play locke or the smoke monster. benjamin laughed and said well all of season 5 you thought you were playing locke and you were the smoke monster. that to me was like even the cast was :facepalm: over the fact that no one knew or cared what was going on...

the "purgatory reveal" is total lol though. sawyer is a cop in puragtory? jack has a make believe son in purgatory? wtf is that supposed to be? plus, purgatory is a very christian thing and the fact that jack's dad was named christian shepherd was wtf too. was he herding them all like sheep the whole time?

as far as i know, purgatory is where you go if you weren't ready for heaven but weren't bad enough for hell. ben killing locke in cold blood and letting his daughter get shot was on the same level of badness as the innocent baby aaron? and how the f did that little baby die?

so the dharma people were meaningless, the fact you couldnt have a baby on the island was meaningless, all the time travel and electromagnetism was meaningless, the numbers, the hatch, the button, only one smoke monster can be created if he goes into the light? and becomes mortal if you kick a special rock?

we are supposed to believe that at some point in the island story everyone died? is that what they were getting at? if so, it would have been cooler if their flashes at the end were them remembering their own deaths. but kate telling jack she missed him so much leads me to believe she was dead much longer than he was yet he watched them leave the island as he died. and if they all had to be together to move on, thats just plain fucking retarded. if im a 34 year old man and i crash on an island, i dont care what ive gone through on an island, my family and friends of my whole life are still the most important people in my life, not some stranger who sat 6 rows behind me on a plane.

fuck.

yes anything and everything that made the show interesting was rendered pointless.

Guest Gary C

Lost has fulfilled its potential and succeeded in annoying, and wasting the time of, a throng of people stupid enough to ever get involved with it.

Hopefully they'll go and seek their own adventures on a badly paced and uselessly convoluted island and we can leave them all to fuck their inbred baby offspring until they die from societal-retardation.

so basically the losties loved each other so much they waited for each member to die so they could all pass on together? lol

I maintain the point that LOST had some of the most memorable moments in television, ever. and quite a few of them. i guess it was never really telling a story so i guess it was to be expected that the ending would be a not ending.

for me lost was all about the awesome wtf moments. unfortunately this last season had none of those, maybe some wtfs but of the bad kind.

it really could've been a masterpiece if the writers cared enough to give some sort of closure to the things they raised. seems like their struggle this season was on how to produce enough filler.

i'm sort of sad. mixed feelings, i'm sad it's over, i'm sad about how it ended, it feels like when you find out someone doesn't care about you in the same way you do about them haha. i'm sad cus the thing didn't live up to it's potential also. but i remember a few days ago I just really really wanted it to be over because it felt like a chore to watch it sometimes. so it's all good. it's over now.

so basically the losties loved each other so much they waited for each member to die so they could all pass on together? lol

nah beause time doesn't exists there. or something.

thats what i was saying too. thats just garbage. but yea, like gordo said, there is no now there. whatever the f that means. im glad its over too. i really really just wish some of the things could have tied in or at least made sense, like wtf was the smoke monster?

nah I don't think that's what really happened. but that's what the finale seemed to be saying. very badly saying.

that would be too stupid. i thought there would be an obvious answer and somethign more complex for the thoughtful amongst us. the obvious answer was a mess and the complex answer involves ignoring many red herrings in the entire show.

so i just want to be clear, the main consensus is that the church was all dead people. they all died at various times after jack? except for the people who died on the island like juliet and alex, etc, before jack? aaron died as a baby?

so now that the ice has broken and all the die-hards are now disappointed for being led down one giant cliche

I am selling t-shirts in all sizes, no XXL yet but i know for it's a needed size for the watmmers

LOST.jpg

$14 per unit, inquire via PM for ordering

major lol concerning the fact that they didn't even fix the lost intro-logo for the last fucking episode. Ever since I first noticed it during the first season it's just as hilarious every time - how they fucked up the rendering or just the 3d structure of the text in that sequence.

example

lostpixels.jpg

so i just want to be clear, the main consensus is that the church was all dead people. they all died at various times after jack? except for the people who died on the island like juliet and alex, etc, before jack? aaron died as a baby?

yes, xcept aaron. that's just a fuckup on their part.

what was the high point of lost for everyone?

for me, it was everything up until the freighter. then stuff started getting ultra-retarded.

i think i liked it most when it was all about discovering the island. the hatch, the numbers, dharma, the symbols, egyptian statues, etc. it was all very adventure like with a subtle sci-fi thing happening. if i knew then that it was totally meaningless and they had no clue what they were doing, i would have stopped immediately.

Archived