IGNORED

ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS PARTY HITS

perunamuusi

zomg best mix on watmm evar. LUDD for president of tekno. CHECK THIS OUT PPL.

HA, oh wait, lol, i thought you were just taking the piss, but then i found your secret hat. I still stand on my previous statement regardless of how it is.

that rick mccollum track near the end is possibly the finest solo guitar piece ever made...

oh and that wayne coyne (flaming lips) guitar piece, though credited to him on the release from whenst it came, was actually made by Jonathon Donahue (ex flaming lips) of mercury rev circa 1991 if anyone cares

that rick mccollum track near the end is possibly the finest solo guitar piece ever made...

oh and that wayne coyne (flaming lips) guitar piece, though credited to him on the release from whenst it came, was actually made by Jonathon Donahue (ex flaming lips) of mercury rev circa 1991 if anyone cares

of course we care fuzzlenuts

Guest placidburp

I listened to this earlier on, its fucking ace! Some really great track on there I had never heard, will find more of the same artists, cheers ludddleys. :crazy:

I listened to this earlier on, its fucking ace! Some really great track on there I had never heard, will find more of the same artists, cheers ludddleys. :crazy:

Who the fudge is luddleys?!

Archived