IGNORED

a 70 minute review of the phantom menance

chaosmachine

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Coalbucket PI

loz i was upto part5 and it's infernal server error ...

+ hoalbucket, i suggest you watch his star trek reviews and the first ep review, before you judge the man. (irony, given what this is about, still that what women want bit MAJOR KACK) ..

Why are you allowed to judge him after watching half of it but I can't after watching all of it? and I have watched a few other reviews, not that it makes any difference to anything? lol?

Guest assegai

Pure gold as expected. The psychotic home video footage wore thin after the first review. Literally spit my soda on the screen when he said "there are even homosexuals" and showed darth maul with some disco music.

Guest Gary C

The psychotic home video footage wore thin after the first review.

When you said 'review' I assume you meant 'part'. Which I would agree with. The puzzle was good, but every other psycho clip failed to impress.

ya nice boobs.

This was great. I made a playlist out of it so I didn't have to mess with it and so i could recline but damn it all because as soon as it loads the next video it takes it out of full screen and I have to get up to maximize the vid again. FUCK DAT >:( :trashbear:

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I made a playlist out of it so I didn't have to mess with it and so i could recline but damn it all because as soon as it loads the next video it takes it out of full screen and I have to get up to maximize the vid again. FUCK DAT >:( :trashbear:

2388014408_08019b76e0.jpg

Guest we_kill_soapscum

yeah im really looking forward to seeing him tear Episode III a 9th asshole, too many people defend that film as the 'only good prequel' im sorry but thats just a fucking lie and you know it.

All one has to point to is short-Darth Vadar rising up on that medical table and screaming 'NOOOOOOOO"

he has an old movie called "the united states of noooo" where he specifically covers this before the phantom review

oh man that's fantastic, thanks for posting

my favorite part of the Attack of the clones part besides the yoda intercutting was where he examines how badly thought out the definition of what a Sith actually is. Are they just evil Jedi? did they all used to be jedi? why?

is that guy ^^^ redlettermedia?

man, i would hate if he was applying fx to his voice.

edit: a wizard midichlorians did it

(lol at baked chick)

Guest analogue wings

i like how he shits on the prequels by pointing out how good the first 3 are and even uses them to illustrate basic concepts of screen and narrative theory - so it's not totally negative.

i checked out a few of his other reviews expecting further lols but sadly these are almost pure fanboi nitpicking. the star trek ones are just total :facepalm:

Damnit.. part 1 has been taken down due to Cartoon Network pulling a cock block :facepalm:

I'm watching the rest of it, but I can't help but feel like I'm missing good stuff.. anyone manage to grab the first part before it was pulled?

Guest we_kill_soapscum

the really startling thing tho, the thing that NEVER gets mentioned...

LUCAS DID NOT DIRECT EMPIRE OR JEDI

yep, and they have a distinctly different flow and feel to a New Hope. I don't think it's fair at all to say that Lucas was responsible for making Empire or Jedi good, he may have had some part in it but he's already exposed how he' would have wanted them to turn out with his special redux editions (with the fucking CGI band dancing around jabba the hut, is he psychotic?)

yep, and they have a distinctly different flow and feel to a New Hope. I don't think it's fair at all to say that Lucas was responsible for making Empire or Jedi good, he may have had some part in it but he's already exposed how he' would have wanted them to turn out with his special redux editions (with the fucking CGI band dancing around jabba the hut, is he psychotic?)

I wish David Lynch had accepted the offer to direct Return of the Jedi! Damn you, Lynch! Damn you and your great hair!

Guest we_kill_soapscum

I wish David Lynch had accepted the offer to direct Return of the Jedi! Damn you, Lynch! Damn you and your great hair!

yea can u imagine? david lynch ewoks? they would have been all blonde and brunette and making out...

yea can u imagine? david lynch ewoks? they would have been all blonde and brunette and making out...

That would have been fantastic.

But can you imagine if Return of the Jedi had turned out to be as dark as Twin Peaks Fire Walk with Me or Lost Highway? It would have been the best Star Wars ever. Imagine if the Emperor had showed up in Luke's dreams like the Mystery Man does in Fred Madison's dreams.

Btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDB8Q15iUIE

Great story.

i like how he shits on the prequels by pointing out how good the first 3 are and even uses them to illustrate basic concepts of screen and narrative theory - so it's not totally negative.

i checked out a few of his other reviews expecting further lols but sadly these are almost pure fanboi nitpicking. the star trek ones are just total :facepalm:

the part about picard's artifact is pretty great

Archived