IGNORED

Guilty pleasures, or cheese you like...

Guest Conor74

not really full on cheese but I said I like that Shinra artist more than the Brainwaltzera stuff. To me being Shinra and doing a CHOON is more honest, brainwaltzera I couldn't stay interested in anything but the schoolyard surph beat track and that's CHOONY for their material. Maybe not choon but it's very deceptively focused track I think, not aimless

if you're real life aphex you know how to blur the line between idm wankery and choon-ness

Edited by Ragnar

• 4 weeks later...

Not really a fan of the rest of this band's stuff, but I really dig the slow bluesy attitude of this song...

• 1 month later...

Has anyone admitted to loving Coldplay yet?

Man I have so much ammunition for this thread, but always forget what the fuck to post, because I go blank when it gets bumped

but when I spied it was bumped yesterday I was listening to this, which is such a tune

and yes Sir Amen Warrior I do like a bit of Coldplay (I actually went to see them live on a Rush of Blood To The Head tour, shhhh don't tell anyone) and though I've really gone off those first two albums I do like these tracks

and especially this one from their 4th album, I think the lyrics and the story telling on this is quite special to be quite honest, and love the orchestral wave that carries the imagery along

but yeah Coldplay are easy target for bazooka bombs blasted by serious music fans but as Bruce Dickenson sings on 22 Acacia Avenue from Number of The Beast....

Everybody's got their vice!!!!!

Edited by beerwolf

Yeah viva la vida is a genuinely great track imo! But in my experience literally everyone bashes coldplay, even people with the absolute whackest music taste (ie Michael Buble fans). Is it the paltrow stuff that put everyone off?

I love that track, nothing to feel guilty about. She's actually really nice irl, not that I know her well, but she was always around in my raving days.

I love that track, nothing to feel guilty about. She's actually really nice irl, not that I know her well, but she was always around in my raving days.

true. i don't feel guilty listening to it

Edited by yek

i've been voluntarily listening to muse. i feel very bad about this and it has led me to a crisis about my taste in music and ability to discern good from bad. tomorrow i will drive to the ocean, write a death poem in the sand, and disembowel myself.

i've been voluntarily listening to muse. i feel very bad about this and it has led me to a crisis about my taste in music and ability to discern good from bad. tomorrow i will drive to the ocean, write a death poem in the sand, and disembowel myself.

Yeah Muse are dreadful. Please save yourself and disembowel the frontman instead. That makes far better sense imo.

new azelia banks tune is kinda alright, the production is really good definitely a detroit techno influence... she looks pretty damn good in the vid too;