IGNORED

Guilty pleasures, or cheese you like...

Guest Conor74

• 2 weeks later...

I bought Extreme - III Sides to Every Story when I was 9, and I still like just about every song on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odz3c68JE1c&list=PLvypU85JWnEZVLKyLPr_kZFUB66mwfo_P&index=5

lol i bought that album too, not sure if i still like it that much... the guitarist is portuguese... more than words...

I bought Extreme - III Sides to Every Story when I was 9, and I still like just about every song on it.

lol i bought that album too, not sure if i still like it that much... the guitarist is portuguese... more than words...

More Than Words contains most of the worst lyrics ever written all crammed into one song.  Guess it worked though.

That Vanessa Paradis song got me right in the feels centre.  The only thing I noticed that was embarrassing was the whispered "je t'aime" right at the end.  I'm sure it's to the song's benefit that I didn't understand any other lyrics in there.  

is Paper Planes by M.I.A a guilty pleasure or is it genuinely "cool." i fucking love that song man. i loved it when it came out but i wasn't very active about it, and then i heard it on the radio last weekend and i was like, man i fucking love that song. so i downloaded it and i listen to it several times a day now. i cant get enough of that song.

What about this one?

That Vanessa Paradis song got me right in the feels centre. The only thing I noticed that was embarrassing was the whispered "je t'aime" right at the end. I'm sure it's to the song's benefit that I didn't understand any other lyrics in there.

Wow you just feel the same way as i do with this song !

Everything is delicate except this « je t’aime »

Lyrics are written by his boyfriend by the way

Too bad as a conclusion but it doesn’t kill the vibe on the all thing

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Technotronic was the very first electronic or dance music I ever really remember hearing when I was a kid, so I'll always love it (the whole album is classic). My brother bought it (on vinyl coz it was the 80s) and would completely rinse it. I found a copy of it in a second hand vinyl shop once but it was wrecked. NVM.

Technotronic was the very first electronic or dance music I ever really remember hearing when I was a kid, so I'll always love it (the whole album is classic). My brother bought it (on vinyl coz it was the 80s) and would completely rinse it. I found a copy of it in a second hand vinyl shop once but it was wrecked. NVM.

Come on that's a quality tune.