IGNORED

Guilty pleasures, or cheese you like...

Guest Conor74

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The vocal versions are way, WAY too cheesy even for me, so I'm opting for instrumentals as they're produced up to the hilt.

I was a teenager in the 80s, so synthwave - even well-nigh popwave material like this - is very sentimental music for me, it's comforting in the way that watching teen movies from the same era is.

I don't really think of these as a guilty pleasure - you only feel guilty if you care what other people think, and I don't.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 3

This is like super-cheese but Chisato Moritaka's youtube music videos are weirdly adorable and relaxing. Also what a milf, ffs. She's over 50 already.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, colunga said:

never seen the below video in my life but the song has been on repeat :facepalm:

The Cult is pretty awesome, the SNL performance they did back in the 80s was really good. I think it was “She Sells Sanctuary” which always reminded me of a mix between Danzig and Neu, or something haha

• Like 1